When used in a batch file, will cause the Export Signal Data to File dialog box to pop up, so that you can specify the columns to export.
1. Place the command EXPORTGRID in the batch file at the point you want to start saving Grid data.
2. The SIG file you want the batch file to execute can be placed anywhere after the EXPORTGRID command.
3. After the first symbol has been processed, the Export Signal Data to File dialog box will pop up.
4. Specify the columns to be included, and accept the default file name (with the symbol in the first several characters).
5. At the end of processing all symbols, the Grid data will be exported to a separate file for each symbol, with the correct symbol in the filename.